- Criteria 3: describing the risks of modern slavery practices in their operations and supply chains
- Criteria 4: describing the actions taken to assess and address those risks, including due diligence and remediation processes
- Criteria 5: describing how they assess the effectiveness of such actions
CAF for ESG reporting
- Goal 1: End poverty in all its forms everywhere
- Goal 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Goal 10: Reduced inequalities
- Goal 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Goal 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
- Goal 17: Partnerships for the Goals
Portfolios or individual buildings that have achieved CAF 3 Star Standard Certification are now able to include this as part of their Green Star Performance submission. Each building that has achieved CAF 3 Star Standard Certification equates to 1 Innovation Challenge point. For portfolios, the total credit will depend on the percentage of the buildings within the portfolio that are CAF-certified.
CAF 3 Star Certification will help portfolios improve their GRESB performance through both building certification recognition and stakeholder engagement practices. Building certifications account for 10.5% of the total GRESB Real Estate Score and CAF certifications can now be included in the response to GRESB Assessment.